Art Anderson Associates is looking for a Professional Electrical Engineer who is ready to join our innovative team of professionals. Our designs include projects both on land and at sea, commercial and government clients. Regardless of experience, we are looking for an electrical engineer who can work and thrive in a collaborative team environment, cares about sustainability, and is not afraid of bringing new engineering innovations to our projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of people, we encourage you to apply. Come join us!
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We also have 8 paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon experience and skillsets, but a standard salary between $95K – $130k is expected.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Design experience in a wide range of A/E project types.
- Position will involve power systems load analysis and design.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) license required.
- Experience with load flow software is a plus.
- Ability to work within a design team.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD and REVIT design software is a plus.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
- Project and Client Management experience is a plus.
- Interest in business development and proposal writing is a plus.
- This position will require military base access for project site visits; therefore, US Citizenship is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Art Anderson is a 65-year-old family-owned company located in Bremerton, WA. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm, we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As an engineer at Art Anderson, you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying.
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position.
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to [email protected]. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your resume document will enter the review process.