We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We also have 8 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon experience and skillsets, but a standard salary between $90K – $120K is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and P.E. Certification.
- This position may require military base access for project site visits; therefore, US Citizenship is desired.
- Working knowledge of International Building Code, International Residential Code, and ASCE 7.
- Be a self-starter and have excellent teamwork skills.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and possess excellent communication, coordination, and people skills. This position requires advanced computing skills with MS Office and basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 10 years of design experience.
- Experience in marine waterfront facilities and structures, floating concrete structures and anchorage systems, minor structures and structural systems, roadways and pavements, foundations and retaining structures, drainage systems, site development.
- Advanced civil engineering degrees; civil licensure in other states, especially California and Alaska
- Computer analytical skill using RISA software; experience with ferry and landside transportation facilities and planning; geotechnical expertise; familiarity with AutoDesk Civil 3D software; MS Project experience.
Art Anderson Associates is a 65-year-old family owned company. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. We are looking for a senior engineer who can help us both capture and execute these challenging projects. This position will be engaged in the full project life cycle from planning and design through construction support and close out.
As a civil engineer at Art Anderson Associates you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying.
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position.
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to [email protected]. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your resume document will enter the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer