As an engineering firm in Kitsap County, WA, we have a long history serving the Kitsap Peninsula and beyond. As each year ends, our sense of gratitude deepens. We reflect on the successes of the past 12 months and look forward to the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. Here at Art Anderson, we’ve had a busy and productive year, and we’re grateful for the continued support of our clients, partners, and team members.
A Year in Review
Throughout the year, we focus on our work, our team, and our community. This year, we’ve achieved several significant milestones and goals. This success comes from hard work and dedication from our entire team. Our engineers and designers, our leadership, and the support staff all contribute to the success.
“I’m very proud of the Art Anderson team for the goals we’ve achieved in 2023. One of our top goals was to build upon our alternative fuel project base, and help our clients push towards decarbonization of their respective vehicle fleets. We’ve done just that, and our project list for 2024 looks even brighter!” said CEO Ben Anderson.
We’ve had the privilege of working on a diverse range of projects across various industries, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives. Our work with various federal, state, and local agencies, becoming team members with new firms, being involved in projects that are updating and adapting to the latest developments demonstrates our commitment to staying at the forefront of innovation and addressing the dynamic needs of our ever-evolving professional landscape. We’ve worked on updating marinas, fish barrier removals, charging stations, NOAA vessels, floating surface collectors, Alaska Ferries, and more. We partnered with new design firms and construction companies, working here in Washington, the entire west coast, east coast and beyond.
In order to accomplish the work we have done, we’ve welcomed several talented new members to our team, bringing fresh perspectives and expertise to our work.
It can’t always be all work and no play; life would be too mundane that way. Throwing in a little fun to break up the daily grind is what keeps our team going and comradery strong. By investing in each individual, we strengthen the team as a whole. Our potlucks, occasional coffee walks, events, and outings help to build our team from the inside – giving our clients a strong team to work with.
Some of our favorite events this year include:
- AA Days – our annual event every summer where we spend a week with great food, friendly competition and fun had by all.
- Mariners Game – our team set out to Seattle to watch the Mariners take on the Detroit Tigers.
- Holiday Party – this year we had our holiday party at the Clearwater Casino, where Santa and helping Snowman gave the team a visit.
We’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Our community has a big impact on Art Anderson and who we are as a company. This year, we’ve volunteered our time and resources to support various local causes. As a team, we have helped fill school supplies and helped bring holiday cheer to local families. Over the year, we have highlighted our employees that are making an impact by being involved in their communities. From donating time at the food bank, donating blood to save lives, or being a part of leadership groups that help grow our communities; our team members give back when and where they can.
Looking Forward to 2024
“Art Anderson’s biggest asset is our hard working, highly talented employees. I think that’s what excites me most about 2024. Our newer team members have found their stride in perfect timing with some exciting and important projects within our community. Local clients such as Washington State Ferries and the US Navy have pivotable projects coming this year that Art Anderson will be playing a key role in. That is exciting!,” says Ben.
We’re excited to see what the future holds for Art Anderson. Here are a few things we’re looking forward to in the coming year:
- Continuing our growth: We’re committed to growing our business and expanding our reach. We plan to add new team members and expand our capabilities.
- Staying ahead of the curve: The business landscape is constantly changing, and we’re committed to staying ahead of the curve. We’ll continue to invest in research and development, ensuring that we’re providing our clients with the most innovative and effective solutions.
- Building strong relationships: We believe that strong relationships are essential to success. We’re committed to building strong relationships with our clients, partners, and team members.
- Making a positive impact: We’re passionate about making a positive impact on the world. We’ll continue to use our resources and expertise to support important causes and make a difference in the communities where we live and work.
We’re confident that 2024 will be another year of success and growth for Art Anderson. We’re grateful for your continued support and look forward to partnering with you in the coming year.