Art Anderson, a multidisciplinary engineering firm, is seeking a part-time, possible full-time Accountant to support our practice. They will report directly to the COO and oversee accounting compliance and revenue cycle systems of AA. This is an in-office, hybrid, or remote position however you must be based in WA state.
- Overseeing company financial operations and providing timely, relevant financial information to management.
- Maintaining inventory of fixed assets, including purchases, depreciation, and amortization, ensuring all are in accordance with GAAP and federal tax regulations.
- Preparing and assessing financial statements and budgets
- Monitoring cash balances and cash forecasts
- Ensuring that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Preparing the year-end tax and financial statement compilation package for the external public accounting firm
- Managing audit with Defense Contract Audit Agency and WA State Department of Transportation
- 5+ years’ experience with a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills and financial software experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Deltek Vantagepoint Software experience
- Experience with VBA Macros (Excel)
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or at least four years of related experience and/or training. Experience in Architecture/Engineering Industry and Government Contracts desired. Salary DOE.
Art Anderson is a 65-year-old family-owned company located in Bremerton, WA. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying.
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position.
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to [email protected]. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your resume document will enter the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer