The Art Anderson Associates’ team is excited to bring on a talented CAD Drafter to join our fast-paced work environment. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about what they do and ready to take on a challenge!
Art Anderson Associates is a 60-year-old family-owned company. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm, we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As a CAD Drafter at Art Anderson Associates you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
- This position will require military base access for project site visits; therefore, US Citizenship is required.
- For site visits to WA State Projects and Federal Projects proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- High school and 1-3 years full time related experience.
- Architectural-Engineering-Civil drawings, Technical Design drawings, Ship Design and Construction, and/or System Modification drawings experience is necessary.
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD software and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have strong MS Windows/Office Suite skills.
- Applicant must have ability to comply with various industry standards and efficiently manage workload in a busy, multi-disciplinary engineering office.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a courteous and professional manner and demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD 2018 or higher.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below.
Instructions for Preparing & Submitting a Resume:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying,
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position,
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers,
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
Make sure full contact information is included in the document.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your Resume document will enter the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer